Dec 26 2015
I’ve been gone for a while. Sorry. It’s been a busy time for me. I’ve spent most of the year coding a genomic analysis program called Opus 23 Pro.
Opus 23 Pro is a suite of apps that provide a development environment for precision medicine. It allows the clinician to import raw genomic data (such as provided by 23andMe and other services) and perform a series of extraordinarily sophisticated analytics upon it, culminating in a fully annotated and curated client report.
Opus 23 Pro is a suite of apps that provide a development environment for precision medicine. It allows the clinician to import raw genomic data (such as provided by 23andMe and other services) and perform a series of extraordinarily sophisticated analytics upon it. The process culminates in a complete chart report and a fully annotated client report, which can be easily modified to display only the data the client needs to know. Opus 23 Pro features:
- Complex multi-SNP algorithms: Very few single SNPs have actionable consequences. The Opus 23 Pro app LUMEN runs over 300 algorithms on multi-SNP clusters, identifying significant haplotypes and epistatic relationships
- Smart Interactive Network Maps: We’ve all studied pathway maps. However the Opus 23 Pro app MAPPER can populate network maps with the actual genotype data from your client. It can even try to approximate gene function based on SNP outcomes and overall network efficiency
- Mega-Data Mashups: Opus 23 Pro synthesizes its results from a wide variety of data, including GWAS (genome wide association study) data, dbSNP, Interactome, Etiome, PubMed, HapMap, and many others. SUPERMOGADON takes GWAS data and displays it as interactive Manhattan plots.
- GWASFED depicts Genome-Wide Association study (GWAS) data as applied to the client genotype, and links to the relevant PubMed references
- Causes and Effects: Opus 23 Pro uses advanced data analysis tools to surf various networks and identify high value targets. ACCELERANT identifies complicating etiologic factors for the client by combining searches of the Diseasome and Etiome
- Intelligent Prescriptives: Opus 23 Pro features a unique curated database of natural products known to regulate gene expression. The PSYCHIC app surfs the Interactome and identifies upstream and downstream targets, then identifies high value agents to consider
- Complex Syndrome Modeling: Most complex syndromes are the result of genes acting in ‘subgraphs’ –specific neighborhoods in the network. MOBOCASTER supplies you with this data.
- Fully Interactive Learning Tool: It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter genes or SNPs you’ve never heard of. Pop-ups give you details: Click on a gene or SNP and up pops an information screen with curated gene or SNP data, where available. Click on an agent and up comes the PubMed citation
- Pharmacogenomics simplified: Adverse drug reactions are a potential threat to patient health. The DRUGGIE app will report over 350 potential adverse reactions based on your client’s genotype
- Two smart search facilities: WANDERER searches the output of Opus 23 apps and algorithms for genes, SNPs and keywords; ARGONAUT searches the client’s raw data for genes, SNPs and curated SNP data text, as well as specific genotypes
- Safe and Secure: Opus 23 Pro uses SSL (https) to protect sensitive data during transmission. In addition all data on the Opus 23 server is protected with AEM (Authenticated Encryption Methodologies) encryption that actually exceeds HIPAA standards
- And Much More: The Opus 23 Pro app RARIFY checks for rare alleles. The FANTASMATRON app allows you to make dietary suggestions based on client genotype
Comments Off on Opus 23